Nuffnang

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Satu Malaysia? D:



yea? i very very love my country - MALAYSIA ... but suddenlyy.... at FACEBOOK ~
i saw all this shitz == !








becoz of a Sucks Banana , Siti Inshah. GOD BLESS HER ~ giving her a ZERO ONE ZERO > olo
zz





I really NOT-HATE Malays, but ; didnt you all think that you all too MELAMPAU?
not you all ` is SOME?


You all said; 'Chinese Sucks , this lah ~ that lah?''
wtf you all wants? talks, or type without the used of your brain ` ==

but say real lah ~
WHY MALAYSIA?

Malays is always the first, who get alot privilege? ~ ==
why? CHINESE and INDIA is always the SECOND?

Okays , stopping this shitz, ~ i wont give a damn on it

Just gonna say here why Malaysia become like this? hais ~
not SATU MALAYSIA ; SATU BANGSA? please, dont let me disspointed ~

i really do love my countries, is my own home ~


SINCE ~ you guys - THOSE RACISTANTS ~ [ dont know got such words anot XD ]
i wanna say ~

China now is No.2
without CHINESE in MALAYSIA. you all WONT GET THE FREAKING WORD > KEMERDEKAAN

so please? Stop bullshiting about RACISM/? i really nid wash eye when see the facebook !


I not saying CHINESE IS THE BEST OR WHAT SO EVER
Just, MALAYS that are RACISM ~ STOP !! especially you , OLD LADY > SITI INSHAH
[ SUCKS BANANA o0o ]



Hope to get back the ' PEACE ' of ~ SATU MALAYSIA.....
prime minister ; please? dont just sayy this slogan , prove it?


I dont wanna have a WORLD WAR OF RACISM ? end of my post here, all races, lets work together? hais D:

No comments:

Post a Comment