Nuffnang

Monday, November 15, 2010

15 Nov 1996

Saw this thing? haha ~
we wrote our name there, VANDALISME ! ;)

already so long, i nvr been to block A, i wonder... is there our name? or faded ald? D:


CHEN JIA YEE ; CHARMAINE



YAHOO ! today is your Birthday ~
So happy for you ~

hope you got an awesome b'dae.

This year, we havent meet once =(
sad case huh?

But, so what?! hahaha
you're still in my heart , my best buddy ! wee wang wang
dont scare i forget you ya ! i wont ! hahaha
=)

Thanks for being my companion for this 6 years
This 2 video are specially dedicated for you ~

From me, and your beloved lui, Meng Wei
How are you at Cempaka ya? Hope everything is awesome for you ;) !


A friend like you, very hard to find, LOL ! extinct ald ! XDXD
you are so true that you wont act any fake or talk any fake things.. your heart , is soo true and nice !
is very warmth to be with you ~ hahahahha YOK MA X)

is already 1 year, time passes so fast, i really dont know...
when we meet up, can we have a conversation? i dont think so.

Environment different, People we mix are different now.
i think, the way we talk are different..

Somehow, maybe i will hurt you, or you hurt me// is already 1 year didnt talk with you/
Appreciate the past 6 years, honestly..

If you asked me, whats the best memory for me,
i would say..

The Day I Stomach Pain ! =)
i totally cannot forgot about it, this happen whn i am in Senior 1.
Those reaction you did, really touches me .

Everytime i stomach pain, i would ask myself, WHERE ARE YOU?! hahahaha
stubborn right?x)

What happens?
i stomach pain until wanna die, i act sleeping,, and..
you help me to do my sejarah nota, maths homework..

  • When those boys kacau me, you help me scold or stop them
  • When teacher scolded me, you help me to tell them my problem
  • When my stomach pain, you went to Block C , and take the Minyak Angin without i knowing it

You know what?
this year...

I changed to Joy class which is , a class without you /
Its my first year like that

Honestly i changed alot, i became quiet..
Remembered how we have fun with jia wern them?

A friend like you ~ make me smile and laugh every single day !
if you give me a time machine..

I will go back Junior 5.
Remember why? Coz you loooooove me alot ! hahahahaha

You even cry for me ! XD ! lesbo =PPP

Today, i actually wanna go cempaka to search for you ! but, Transport problem, damn it ! x(

How are you, Are You OKay? Have You eaten?
This 3 questions..

we asked every single day ~
HAVE YOU EATEN ?!

IS YOU ASK ME XDXD

always at class-school, you will always bring 2 pack of my fav WANG WANG biscuit.
1 pack for me, another for y0u.. touch? haha

too bad you are not a guy ~ ! XDXD i may fall in love with you =)

I hope you will find a better friend than me at Cempaka..
Remember.. do not worry me ..

I am not very fine. and not very worst here =) ! sosososo..
YOU HAPPY = MY HAPPY ! get it?

Dont worry me ya, ! you should laugh for reading this post,, please you idiot dont cry ! D:

my wedding, i sure invite you go ahahahaha talk till where == ! sohai lo me XDXD
all the best yo !

Next year is PMR !
Work hard ya, ! SUCCESS TOGETHER< !

eventhough, we different schools, but our heart is the same lol ! XDXD
i am not trying to be romantic, okay?!

hahahaha friends is not 24 hours. is already 11 month...
we didnt meet. i bet, i will still continue wont forget you for the future 11 year =)


see? how important you are for me XD








Best Regards ,
Julian Cheong .














tell you sumthing stupid ; i liked all the post in your fb about your bdae wishes XDXD !



No comments:

Post a Comment