Nuffnang

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Byes, 2-0-1-0


i have read all of my babes blog, and they were so happy for this year 2010/
but, i don't think everyone is very fortunate , e.g - me ♥

this is from my hearts.. no hard feelings.. i m so sorry,

from 2010. the first step to 2010..
i kinda hate my class ~ LOL ! please, no hard feelings.. please.

Why?
Good - i gonna answer this question that kept in my heart for this 10 months.

From junior till senior 1, i am a student which is educated in a different environment, which is not the first class neither the last.

Junior 1 - 6 ; I am in Grace
Senior 1 ; WORST , i am in the last class, - BOLD

and and and, i definitely enjoy myself in these kinds of class, i mean.. we really don't care what study is about.
we just play, fun, chat, do whatsoever we like.

But this year... honestly, this is the most tough year i been through, honestly,
i guess there are none of the joyians would be reading my blog, coz i am updating at 2 midnight ==

yaa, is really damn tough...
i am now in a different environment, atmosphere...

all of the faces i see, is unique and i don't know them at all.
i admit, i not gooood at socializing. D:

yaa, heart's feeling post now.

I cried for almost 6 months..... 6? SIX? ! get this clear ! 6!!!!
ohmygosh???
who in the hell will believe that? ==

yeap, i hate myself in this class, i really hope i m in grace , coz all my babes are there !

these year,, i felt myself are losing in a maze...
what i meant was, my class is on the 3rd floor, meanwhile all my friends are on the 4th floor.

ouch, my heart is so so so not stable honestly,
and again ~ i got a TRUE FRIEND named - CHEN JIA YEE

she had been accompany me surias from junior until senior 1.
yea ~ believe it or not,, every year we are in the SAME CLASS

we go recess together, extra-co curriculum.
and this year.. i really don't know how to overcome all this shits T>T

i have no choice, but stay in this class...
its already 10 month...

honestly, what can i say is.. no regret? huh ~? haha yeah
i knew some NEW FRIENDS ! yeahhh ME ! XD

Jinn, Minn, Jo, Boon, Wei, Melisa - i looove her so much ♥ , Pei Li, Xin Ci, Cheah, Sascha - love her ♥ , and alot more

yeahhh ~
in this class.. i really learn what future is.. i mean.. study?
i am one of the classmates in this class, so.. i think i should study hard like them//

and ... my discipline has rise ~ which mean.. is better? yea ~ !
happy?? of coz =D

talking about this year.. has a lot of sadness and happiness..

You asked me, what is my best memory?
OKAY ! i will share with you guys :D ! which i remembered till now//

JAN 3, 2010
Steamboat with my church friends.♥

JAN 31 , 2010
went to sg , wib Yoke, Zi Jing, Star. ♥

JUNE 26 , 2010
went to kl , wib Yoke and Ping Jun, this date is the date where we became BFF ♥

OCT 1, 2010
spend my weekends with Fiions ♥


These date really make a history ~ i remembered XD
not by checking the blog previous post =P

Guess what? Tomolo, gonna end my Senior 2 study life.. very very miss and sad
i hope tomolo is the BEST OF BEST DAY in THE SCHOOL

wait me, blog. ♥






This post is so black and white, so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment