Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ECA DAY

I cannot lazy jor ! i must update and stay alive at blog, hahahahaha ! okay.


ECA DAY - Tuesday , 11 Nov 2010
short poost >< !

Early Morning, reached school, put our bags in school and went to assembly.
after that, i bought RM 30 ECADAY coupons to spend.

hahaha
ate alot there x)x)

there are 3 ghosts house, which is Studio 1, 2 and 3

My Hits

Studio 1 - twice
Studio 2 - 3
Studio 3 - once

MARVELOUS huh?xD


STUDIO 1
1st round , needed to pay / 2nd time, FOC hahaha ! the second time , i ran out LOLs ==
tooo dark and scary for me to climb the table ==

they wanted us to squat down under the table and go through, hahahahaha
nice 1 xD


STUDIO 2
the first ghost house i entered, they very very very very Friendly ! hahahaha
like this the most <3
the first time i entered, i cry and run out ! hahahahahahhahaa
my frewn inside continue to play, they told me that, all the ghost is laughing at me ! LOL
==

really scary and dark ! LMAO
they let me enter again for free, since the 1st round i went out, so i just played, and took the ghost torchlight, nice 1
=D


STUDIO 3
hahaha, okok x)
got piano inside tooo ! quite nice ~ hahahahaa

Picture took From FB ! psps

this mask ! hahaha
i wore it and ran everywhere, ==

coz a Boy borrowed me, and say that this belongs to him but actually is others owner ! ohno ! so fish ==




Studio 2 ghost ! hahaha



DONE POST ! nice ECA DAY, =)

No comments:

Post a Comment